4.14 has been released and covers enhancements to FlexPay as well as a new integration with Apex Payment Solutions. Flex customers now have three payment processing vendor options; Moolah, CloverConnect (formerly CardConnect), and Apex Payment Solutions!
- Automatically resend unopened and unpaid statements, which increases collections with fewer manual steps.
- Reserve deposits for appointments by storing a patient's credit card without needing to process a transaction.
- View the last four digits of a patient's credit card in the Commlog, making it easier to see which card the patient used in the practice management software.
- Simplify payment allocation by choosing whether to apply payments by using either last in, first out or first in, first out. This allows you to decide if you want to direct unallocated money to the oldest or newest procedure codes.
- We've created a video that covers all the dynamic new features designed to boost
Integration with Apex Payment Solutions
- Founded by a practicing dentist, Apex offers payment tools that help practices increase collections, streamline operations, and reduce overhead costs.
- Apex also provides responsive customer support and enterprise-level reporting with the ability to grow with practices over time.
Are you on the latest version of Flex?
Not sure if you're on the latest version of Flex? Look for the update indicator in the top right-hand corner of Flex. If it's there, we have an update for you! You can also click on the Flex logo at any time to manually check. If you have questions, please let us know.